Saturday, August 27, 2011

I'm in Love with Love...

It's really happening! My heart is beating outside my chest... I am more alive and more on fire and more filled with JOY then I have ever been in my entire life! I am in love with this man Jesus!! His Spirit is tangible! His presence is so sweet! I have been rocked by His tender mercies. I have been compelled by His kindness that leads me to repentance. I have been revived of soul! I have had vision renewed. My eyes have been opened! I hear His voice more clearly than I have ever heard! He has transformed me by the renewing of my mind. He has given me a heart transplant and exchanged my heart for His. He has turned my mourning into dancing. He gave me hope when I had none. He blotted out my past. He has given me a future and has spoken destiny and greatness over me. He loves me with a love that is irrefutable, unstoppable, irrevocable, undeniable, it can't be snuffed out, it can't be taken away. This love takes risks. This love always hopes, always perseveres, it never gives up on me, it never fails. This love is PERFECT. It casts out all fear, it casts off all restraint. This love is mature and makes me lack no good thing. This love has changed me from the inside out. This Love hung on a tree, died and rose for me. This Love compels me... to love.

Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8

No comments:

Post a Comment