Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Outreach Location Released!!!

I know a lot of you have been just as excited as I have been to find out where I am going on outreach!! Well... I am going to Los Angeles and New York!!! There are a total of 7 of us going, all girls!! I am the oldest on the team. I am close to 13 years older than one of the leaders of the outreach and another girl. How exciting, that I get to watch God move in the young. The rest of the girls range from 20-27.

Our focus in LA will be a mix of working with the Dream Center, which is pretty much a street ministry that has been going on for years. And working with prostitutes and young people on the streets as well as doing street evangelism. We also will be going to college and high school campuses preaching the gospel of Jesus. We will be there a total of 7 weeks building relationships with each other and with those that we will be ministering to. God is so fantastic!!

New York is going to look quite a bit different. We will be there during fashion week. This gives us opportunity to be with the models. We will get one on one time with them, taking them to coffee and the like, getting girl time. When it comes down to the runway we will help prepare them for their walk, dressing them and praying for them. What a wonderful time to share the love of Jesus. What a wonderful time to speak life and encourage these women who so struggle with image.

When I found out where I was going and what we would be doing there as a team, I got super excited. I long to see women restored to the fulness of what God intended!! I love to speak life and to encourage! What a joyous opportunity to be apart of a team that will go in and make a difference, because the Lord goes before us. We will see so many women restored! We will see hope where there has been no hope! We will see many come to know the Lord! God is good!!!

Please be praying for me and my team. Some of the core strongholds that these women and young people live in and under are: self-hatred, comparison, insecurity, depression, anger, and suicide. Please be praying that these areas would break over their lives and over these regions. Please pray for our protection as a team. Pray that we would be unified, and there would be no dissension among us. Please pray for great opportunity to minister and share the gospel. Prayer is so essential for God to move mightily. Please pray in a paving of the way for signs, wonders and the gospel to be preached. Please pray for boldness.

I am so excited!! I can't wait to post the updates of what God has done!!!
If you feel led to partner with me in bringing hope to a dying world you can do so financially and as well through prayer. Outreach costs are roughly $5000. which include airfare, food and lodging for 3 months.
You can make checks payable to Erin Crain and send them to;

Erin Crain
14416 254th st. e
Graham, wa 98338

Thank you for considering. Thank you for praying. Thank you for believing in my dream. Lets continue to dream big together!!!
Much Love!!!
Erin Crain

No comments:

Post a Comment